at the 3rd International BRCA Forum
24TH & 25TH AUGUST 2019 which will be one of the foremost international scientific forum on hereditary cancer
- Event Date: 8th – 9th September 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline – 15 August 2018
- Early Bird Ends – 15 July 2018
Who Should Attend
Primary care physicians, specialist physicians, laboratory researchers, nurses and genetic counsellors who are interested in furthering their knowledge in the field of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
- Biology of BRCA mutated tumors: how different is it?
- BRCA mutations: Questions we commonly ask?
- BRCA mutations and Breast Cancer
- A Global look at BRCA Mutations
- BRCA mutations and Gynecological Malignancies
- Beyond Breast and Ovarian cancer
2018 iBRCAf Facts and Figures
Early bird Ends – 1st August 2018
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about:
- The most current information about cancer risks, surveillance, and risk reduction options for BRCA1 and BRCA2 carriers
- Targeted therapy for personalized medicine
- Body image and sexuality after risk-reducing surgery or cancer
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis.